TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to FIXSQUAD. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website www.fixsquad.ae and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the “Site”). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with FIXSQUAD (“we”, “us” or “FIXSQUAD“) in relation to your use of the Site (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the SITE. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
FIXSQUAD requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the SITE. If at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- We are not responsible for you holding on to your receipt.
- The Customer will receive the service ticket when the product is handed-over to FIXSQUAD for repairs, and the contents are to be verified by the Customer.
- Repairs usually take 1-2 days from the date they arrive at our repair centre.
- At times, however, due to non – availability of critical spare parts or complicated fault, the repair turnaround time may take longer than the indicated time for delivery in the job sheet.
- During the repair process, there are chances that the product may go into a different working Condition, as is the case in any electronics repairs. FIXSQUAD does not guarantee to return the product in the same working/ non-working condition as it was while accepting the device
DEFECTIVE SPARE PARTS
The defective parts replaced while undertaking the services shall not be returned to the customer
If the product is not repairable due to major damage or non-availability of spares, FIXSQUAD will return the product on, as it is the basis. Submitting the product for repairs does not guarantee that the product will be repaired.
All repairs (with the exception of software related, battery and water damaged devices) come with a 3-month warranty. Battery related repairs come with 3 months warranty. This excludes faults relating to physical or accidental damage or if the device is opened whilst in your possession. If the nature of the repair falls
outside the terms of your warranty or guarantee, then you may incur a charge for the repair.
If you take your device to a third party after FIXSQUAD has repaired it this will void the warranty on your device.
All software related repairs would not be covered by our warranty.
The warranty only covers the original repair. For example, if you pay for a screen repair and the screen becomes faulty, you will be covered with a 3-month warranty. If any additional faults occur that are not related to the original repair this will not be covered under warranty.
If the device is damaged after repair it shall not be covered under warranty.
All warranty claims have to be reported within the warranty period and returned to our premises within two weeks from this date.
If the device you returned has been reset we will need the iCloud / Google account information to be able to test the device, without this account information we will not provide a warranty.
FIXSQUAD Data Recovery grants no warranties regarding its services of any kind, and all services are provided on an “as-is” basis. Any issues regarding recovered data (either data corruption or incomplete recoveries) must be addressed within 10 business days of the completed . After 10 business days your recovered data will be qualified as acceptable, and it will be removed from our servers. Any additional recovery attempts will be subject to additional recovery charges. FIXSQUAD Data Recovery will focus on the file types or specific file names specified within the form when you created your data recovery case. If no specifications are made then a generalized recovery of all available data will be made and this may or may not include data that may be deemed desirable by you. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE DISCLAIMED
Warranty are as follows
- 180 Days Warranty for Screen Replacements
- 90 Days Warranty for Laptops and Gaming Consoles
- 90 Days Warranty for all Hardware Services
- No Warranty for all Liquid Damage and Tempered device Repairs
When you send your gadget to us for a repair, it is rigorously tested by a number of different testers and departments, sometimes-additional faults are found. If we find an additional fault with your device we will send you an additional repair payment request via email. It is your decision if you choose to proceed or not. If you choose to go ahead with the repair, your device will be passed back to our technicians to continue work, if you choose to decline, we will stop work and send the device back as it is. If you have any queries about the additional repairs, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
TESTING & QUALITY ASSURANCE
Our trained testers and technicians always test the device on arrival and before it is dispatched. We test many different aspects of the device, including the buttons, vibration, sound power settings and much more, to ensure we don’t miss any faults and provide the best service possible.
- Warranty does not cover water damage, physical damage, and unauthorised tampering or repair.
- A copy of the Service Invoice (Receipt) is REQUIRED for any phone or repair that is brought back into the store for warranty, without the receipt there is No warranty
- FIXSQUAD provides a 90-day mobile device hardware and labour warranty on the services and parts provided unless otherwise stated.
- Liquid damage repairs carry no warranty whatsoever and require payment upfront, successful or not. Some liquid damaged phones appear to be working, this is due to corrosion on the components (resistors) when the components (resistors) are shorting together, the engineer cleans the board it may remove the short circuit and may result in the handset no longer powering up at all.
USER DATA INFORMATION
- FIXSQUAD is not responsible for data that is lost upon transfer due to water damage after that right sim ulocking, physical damage, or pre-existing software issues.
- Designed for multi-SIM card use only. No (MMS) multi-media service provided. FIXSQUAD is not responsible for blacklisted phones or iCloud locked phones.
- It is the customer responsibility to back up all their data.
- We shall not be made liable for any data lost whilst attempting to repair your physically damaged phone or liquid damaged phone.
- Please ensure you take a backup before submitting the device. We will do our utmost to retain any data on your unit, however, we cannot be held responsible for lost data.
- The customer has 30 days after the actual repair is completed to collect the device. If the device cannot be collected within 30 days, the customer must not FIXSQUAD when the device will be collected.
- Repairs left unclaimed after 30 days from the date of service become the property of FIXSQUAD Includes partial or fully paid repairs.
- If the customer fails to notify the FIXSQUAD to pick the device up, FIXSQUAD will recycle it.
- Units will be held for a maximum of 60 days after they are either repaired, deemed BER or requiring a requite. We will make reasonable attempts to contact you by phone a minimum of 3 times. If you have not made payment within 60 days, the unit will be auctioned to recover our costs.
The customer must produce original job sheet at the time of delivery. If the job sheet is lost then delivery only on submitting the proof to the satisfaction of FIXSQUAD.
Prices are subject to change. Promotional items state the price and duration and such prices only apply at the time of the promotion. All prices are inclusive of VAT and delivery charges except otherwise stated.
If services (repairs) are checked out, this need to be sent to us within a reasonable time frame (1 month) if the price has increased, the customer will be liable for paying the difference.
No Fix, No Fee Policy – This does not cover all repairs, such as water damage and diagnostic. However, each case will be individually considered and a full refund will be handed out based on our discretion.
The diagnostic fee covers shipping costs only and will be deducted from any repair cost if you decide to go ahead with a repair.
The diagnostic is the process throughout the duration of the time your device is in our possession as this is an ongoing operation.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Once you made your payment, it’s not possible to refund your payment for your service.
- We will provide 100% refund of your payment only if the service has been cancelled and not used within 7 days from the date of Service.
- We do not support returns or refunds on any repairs. A refund might be issued if the repair could not be completed using our services.
- Cancellation charge if the service has been delivered.
- No refunds are applicable if the device is blacklisted before or during unlock process. Unlocks are Non-Cancellable. Refunds only if the code is not found in the server.
REPAIR PROCESS & DELAYS
We aim to repair your device within 24-48 hours of receiving it. This is just an aim we target as a company; this is not a promise, as every repair varies in time and difficulty. Although 99.3% of all repairs get done on the same day, sometimes we encounter further issues that slow the repair down.
If for any reason your repair will take longer, you will be notified of the reason and the estimated completion date. Alternatively, you can check the repair tracker to see if there have been any new developments in relation to your repair.
If we need to order in new parts, the repair process may be delayed. We will keep you updated throughout the whole process.
Please be aware diagnostics may take longer than usual repairs as our trained technicians take the time to look at every element of the device and check for faulty parts.
Please be advised we cannot guarantee your device will be repaired after we diagnose the fault. 97% of devices that we diagnose are repaired.
With screen repairs on Samsung Devices there is always a chance of the LCD breaking due to the glue needed to bond the glass to the LCD, we are one of the few repairers that offer just a glass repair, which in turn passes the savings on to the customer, however occasionally the LCD may break, before this happens, we always notify the customer and the procedure about to happen and the chance of it breaking, and ask for permission to carry on, as we will not be liable for the cost of the replacement LCD.
Liquid Damage repairs can take up to 3 – 5 days.
Any Motherboard related repairs can take up to 3– 5 days.
Any Software related repairs can take up to 2– 3 days.
Orders, which have multiple repairs or require additional repairs, may take longer. Any time estimate for completion of the repair service, which may be given to you, is an estimate only and does not form any obligation under the terms of this agreement.
If we receive your device and we find there is nothing wrong with the device, we will send it back. However, there will be a 30 AED handling fee deducted, this covers postage & diagnostic costs.
NON-WARRANTY REPAIR CENTER
FIXSQUAD is an independent service centre for mobile phones, tablets, computers and various other gadgets/electronic devices, when they turn out of Warranty. FIXSQUAD IS NOT AN AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE. ANY REPAIRS AT FIXSQUAD ARE CHARGEABLE.